Here goes for my first ever post, and my reason for being here. Firstly thank you for reading me. I've been amazed by the cleverness of my friends and their blogs, but never had a reason to blog in the past.
Now things are a little different - I'm almost 40, I'm overweight, constantly tired, and an appalling role model to my two beautiful daughters. It's time to change and I've signed up for Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation. This is my time for success. I've got the support of my gorgeous husband, I've got a job that allows me a degree of flexibility but there will also be challenges along the way. As well as being a mum and a full time employee I'm also a uni student trying to fulfill my dream of becoming a primary school teacher. I'm also keeping up with my own sport of field hockey (but as the goalkeeper I don't always get the full exercise benefit that a field player gets in a game). I'm going to Perth in a couple of weeks for 12 days, and I have to complete a 4 week in school placement. All these hurdles really are just a normal part of life - there never will be the perfect 12 weeks to undertake this journey, and if there were, I can imagine that I won't learn the lessons I need in life to stop the weight I lose creeping back on again afterwards.
Planning will be the key to success. Wish me luck!
Bella
No comments:
Post a Comment