- My job! Clearly a priority - I need to get paid! I only need 7.6 hours for that!
- Get some washing done! The girls sorted it for me after breakfast.
- Pretend that I'm going to tidy the kitchen. I honestly start every day with the good intention that today it will be done before gorgeous husband gets home - maybe today will be the day!
- Plan, Plan, Plan:
- My exercise - where, when, what, and backup plan in case (when!) things don't go to plan.
- My food intake. What's on this weeks menu. What will I refuse to eat (egg sandwiches), what can I put in it's place. What will gorgeous husband and the girls eat. When can I shop?
- Danger days - things that are in the diary that without planning will completely throw me off and before I know it I've eaten something completely wrong. This week there are 4 of these days - a hockey grand final on Wednesday, a birthday party / housewarming on Friday, a hockey presentation lunch on Saturday and a hockey grand final and presentation dinner on Sunday.
Time to crack on with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment